In Episode 19
Eric, John, and Oscar record together again to discuss the April 2019 issue on the new frontend fundamentals, php[tek], and quite a lot more about web browsers than anyone anticipated.
- Eric and John get a look behind the scenes into what goes into producing each magazine issue.
- From the March magazine issue: new features of CSS, caching application output, templating and Twig, managing support issues, and more
- Chatting with Chris Hartjes, php[tek] testing track chair, podcasting, community conferences and getting the most out of one, and working at Mozilla.
The post Frontend Fundamentals and Chris Hartjes appeared first on php[architect].
In this Episode
Our hosts, Eric van Johnson and John Congdon dive into Testing in Practice and the April 2018 issue of php[architect] magazine. Share your thoughts on the topics covered and leave a comment below.
- Eric and John discuss unit testing, test suites, static analysis, authentication with Laravel and more.
- Oscar talks about the importance of training for employees, rants against image carousels, and requirements gathering.
- An interview with Robert Basic, one of the contributors to Mockery.
The post Episode 9: Testing in Practice appeared first on php[architect].