Is Content Security Policy dead? Magento security mastermind Willem Degroot thinks so. We delve into a bunch of topics and have a rousing debate around the future of security and – of course – Magento’s End of Life. Recorded during a Youtube Live session from June 24, 2020
In this Episode
Edward Barnard returns to talk with Eric van Johnson and John Congdon about writing columns for the magazine and more.
- How he got started programming with CRAY supercomputers and then web development first with PERL and then PHP.
- Rescuing his first article submission from the spam bin.
- The inspiration and focus for his latest column, Sustainable PHP.
- Who’s going to agile conferences.
- His first book, The Fizz Buzz Fix, about how to think like a computer and pass coding interviews.
- Experiences adding tests to legacy applications.
The post Interview with Edward Barnard appeared first on php[architect].
Recorded before COVID-19, Phillip interviews Joseph McDermott of Klevu, a search solution provider for Magento
From the archives – a never-before-released PRE-COVID interview recorded in Early Feburary 2020. We sit down with Peter Manijak from Magento Certification to talk about the forthcoming Magento Imagine at Adobe Summit. Listen now!
From the archives – a previously unpublished episode! Recorded January 8, 2020. Kalen and Phillip perform the first live stream of 2020 and recount some of the happenings over the break, and predictions for the year ahead (we were so young and naive)
Poor Apple getting picked on by two very successful millionaires. Tiny houses, RV’s, the call of the open road, and Meet Magento UK 2020. Listen now!