In Episode 24
Eric, John, and Oscar discuss some of the articles in the September 2019 issue “Master of Puppets”.
- History of PHP, celebrating “25 Years of PHP”, and the Impact Awards at php[world]
- Using Puphpeteer to automate Chromium browser tasks and testing.
- Code style, and refactoring legacy code.
- Code editors from VIM (and why Eric thinks everyone must learn it) to PHPStorm and Visual Studio Code.
- Promoting speaker diversity at conferences.
- Joe Ferguson joins to chat about generating PDFs with PHP, networking via user groups and conferences, migrating to Laravel 6, Homestead, and Open Sourcing Mental Illness (osmi.org).
The post Puphpeteer, 25 Years of PHP, and Joe Ferguson appeared first on php[architect].