The RSS feed for this podcast is https://derickrethans.nl/feed-phpinternalsnews.xml, you can download this episode's MP3 file, and it's available on Spotify and iTunes. There is a dedicated website: https://phpinternals.news
- (4) Visual Studio Code Tips and Tricks – now with… (join us to find out) - BRK3022 - YouTube
- Eric Van Johnson on Twitter: "Photos from last night. Did my first Drag show. It was a benefit show for #lgbtqnorthcountycenter which my daughters run youth support groups for. Had a blast and was completely entertained. Wife and I already talking about catching some of the performers at their normal show. https://t.co/QQtL4a9nON" / Twitter
- Patron Checkout | Patreon
- A Message About Intel’s Microarchitectural Data Sampling (MDS) Vulnerability
- Adobe Tells Users They Can Get Sued for Using Old Versions of Photoshop
- PHP Internals News podcast :: Deprecating Short Open Tags
- Tailwind CSS - A Utility-First CSS Framework for Rapid UI Development
In Episode 20
Eric, John, and Oscar are back talking about PHP, and the May 2019 issue.
- John and Eric discuss Serverless PHP, Deploying ReactPHP Applications, Mysql 8.o, and more.
- Oscar talks about using Composer with Magento and similar experiences with Drupal, network tunneling with ngrok.com, and a reminder that the php[world] Call for Speakers is open through June 7th.
- An interview with Rob K Allen (@akrabat) about using his first article on using PHP on AWS Lambda with Bref.
The post Serverless PHP, Composer and Magento, php[world] Call for Speakers. appeared first on php[architect].
Jake and Michael discuss all the latest Laravel releases, tutorials, and happenings in the community.
- Laravel Google translate
- Translate missing keys in Laravel with Auto Translate
- Laravel 5.8.16 adds new migration events
- PhpStorm 2019.1.2 released with Blade debugging fixes
- Coder is an open source remote development environment serving Visual Studio Code
- Spread operator for arrays coming to PHP 7.4
- Tailwind CSS v1.0 is released
- Laravel Process Stamps logs the process used to update models
- Laravel 5.8.17 released with a "Tappable" trait
- PHP Insights
- Add API keys to your Laravel models with Laravel Keyable
- Essential Laravel knowledge: How a facade works
Jake and Michael discus the perils of scaling the MySQL database for an application, the handiness of dispatching jobs, and taking charge of development teams.
Thanks to this episode's sponsor, Makeable!
The RSS feed for this podcast is https://phpinternals.news/feed.rss, you can download this episode's MP3 file, and it's available on Spotify and iTunes. There is a dedicated website: https://phpinternals.news