In this episode, we dive into the October 2017 issue and how to use Composer to build a modern PHP application. Do you have a thought on the topics covered? Do you use queues obsessivley, or not? Let us know with a comment below.
- Eric and John discuss October’s articles and what they learned about new ways to use Composer, building software that lasts, machine learning, and more.
- Oscar Merida opines about frameworks versus “plain” PHP and re-inventing wheels.
The post Episode 3: Composing Software appeared first on php[architect].
Welcome to the first episode of the php[podcast], a new podcast from us at php[architect]. We hope you’ll enjoy listening to learn about the latest issue of the magazine, upcoming conferences, and interviews with our contributors. In this episode, we take a look at the August issue and the topic of authentication and authorization in web applications.
- Oscar Merida talks about the launch of the podcast.
- Eric and John look inside the August issue.
- An interview with Brian Retterer about multi-factor authentication
- A chat with Eli White about the changes to php[world], our fall conference near Washington D.C.
The post Episode 1: Who Goes There appeared first on php[architect].