Listen as host Khayrattee Wasseem talks with Dana Luther about her two talks for Longhorn PHP happening in Oct 2021 – docker secrets & exakat using docker.
She explains how she participated in the “School the World” movement to help children in poor countries. She also talks about her passion for singing.
The post Ep#361 – Interview with Dana Luther appeared first on Voices of the ElePHPant.
We welcome Joe Ferguson back to catch up with us about PHP, his column “The Workshop”, and more
- Virtual conference experiences.
- Looking forward to in-person events.
- Laravel Homestead, which Joe maintains. Uses and tradeoffs versus Docker.
- Docker Performance on Mac
- Local Development Environments
- Goals for his Workshop, eventually looking at Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
The post Interview #2 with Joe Ferguson appeared first on php[architect].
Eric and John talk to long-time contributor Chris Tankersley about contributing to the magazine and more.
- Getting started in programming and web development with PHP.
- Docker and using it across operating systems.
- Developing with PHP and the ecosystem around it.
- What kind of things he tries to cover in Education Station for self-taught programmers.
- Streaming when he codes and what editor he likes to use nowadays.
The post Interview with Chris Tankersley appeared first on php[architect].
7 amazing years of Magento, OroCommerce, and a special interview with Uri Foox of Pixafy
- 6:42 Magento History
- 12:24 Oro Commerce
- 26:48 Pixafy Interview
- 28:40 History of Pixafy
- 30:21 Why didn’t Magento Go push to Pixafy when it shutdown?
- 32:33 How are merchants referred to Pixafy?
- 35:27 System Architecture
- 37:47 How does pricing work with scaling?
- 38:55 Extensions
- 40:53 What size of merchant is Pixafy trying to attract?
- 43:01 Should brand new merchants use Magento?
- 44:13 Lessons Learned
- 47:11 Racecar driving at Imagine 2014
- 48:53 Magento Imagine Talk Titles
- 50:32 Wrap-up