Eric, John, and Oscar talk about changes behind the screen and the September 2021 issue, It’s Really an Upgrade.
- Changes in ownership at php[architect]
- The Rector project: using it to upgrade and downgrade library code.
- CQRS: using it to scale database reads and writes.
- JWTs and Security
- Sebastian Bergmann and the PHPUnit project
- Xdebug tutorials on YouTube
- MVC pattern in PHP applications
- Animating Life with Imagick
- Why its a good thing that PHP is “the Worst” and why that makes it successful.
- Why its essential to keep learning.
The post Upgrading code with Rector, CQRS, Livewire, is PHP the Worst?, and more appeared first on php[architect].