Eric and John talk to Joseph Maxwell, from Swiftotter, about ecommerce, debugging, and his article in the June 2021 issue, Debug, Rinse, Repeat.
- Debugging with purpose in web applications and under pressure.
- Coming from an ecommerce background.
- His podcast “Smash the Bug” and upcoming book “The Art of Ecommerce Debugging.”
- Understanding a bug or problem from the beginning with TAD.
- Why debugging is such a critical skill.
- What makes a developer “great.”
- Why you should be using Xdebug with PHP applications.
The post Interview with Joseph Maxwell appeared first on php[architect].