Demin Yin, evangelist for Swoole, joins Eric Van Johnson and John Congdon to talk about the project and more.
- Writing event-driven, non-blocking PHP applications.
- Supporting for asynchronous programming and concurrent processes.
- Performance of Swoole for handling millions of requests.
- Taking advantage of extensions to add new features or improve performance.
- Integrations with PHP frameworks like Laminas.
- Swoole as an HTTP server and in embedded devices.
- Getting started with HTML, CSS, and other dynamic languages for web development.
The post Interview with Demin Yin on Swoole appeared first on php[architect].