From the archives – a never-before-released PRE-COVID interview recorded in Early Feburary 2020. We sit down with Peter Manijak from Magento Certification to talk about the forthcoming Magento Imagine at Adobe Summit. Listen now!
“Why is Magento Enterprise so expensive?” Kalen and Phillip argue the finer points of a controversial topic. Kalen coins a catch-phrase, and Phillip forgets a real microphone and his beard mucks up the audio for the entire episode.
- 2018 Predictions – Tim Bezhashvyly Edition???!!!
- mage2.tv beta just launched!
- Meet Magento India 2018 – Wagento killing it!
- REACTICON in Netherlands in March 2018
- Cowie to CTO @ Shero
- Mark Shust back in Magento game (going to Jamersan)
- MAMP Pro
- Ecommerceaholic shout out
- Magento announces 2.3
Thanks for listening! Please leave us feedback in the comments below.
We know that you have a lot of options when choosing a Magento host – but we want you to give MageMojo a try. Not only does MageMojo have the fastest SLA in the entire industry – a mere 15 minutes! – but they’ll even pay up to 3 months of your hosting bill to get you back on your old host if you’re not satisfied.
Switch over to MageMojo today by visiting this special URL at http://magemojo.com/magetalk. Read over 300 MageMojo reviews on shopperapproved.com.
- Ben Robie, DEG – @benjaminrobie
The guys interview Sander Mangel while “mangle”-ing his name. Muggles are mentioned.
- 4:55 Groking Magento giveaway #3 – Raul Watson
- 8:29 Magento News
- 15:07 MageHero update
- 17:12 Magento2 Certification discusion MageHero post by Josh
- 28:22 Interview with Sander
- Grokking Magento Book 1: Basics & Request Flow (Volume 1)
- Ben Marks
- Kris Brown
- James Cowie
- James Anelay
- MagentoLive France Feb 3rd
- Meet Magento Italy March 5th & 6th
- MageHero Developer listing page
- Josh Warren
- Magento StackExchange
- User rankings
- MageStackDay Feb 13th & 14th
- Anna Voelkl
- Rules for a StackExchange site
- Marius Strajeru
- MageStackDay on Twitter
- MageStackDay Twitter badge
- BitBucket Spooning
- Sander “Muggle” Mangel – @sandermangel