Adam Culp (RunGeekRadio) shares exciting news about Zend Framework becoming part of the Linux Foundation, and rebranding as the Laminas Project.
- Laminas Project – https://getlaminas.org
- Expressive site – https://getexpressive.org
- Beachcasts video announcement – https://youtu.be/CEIO90ocEDI
- Linux Foundation post – https://www.linuxfoundation.org/blog/2019/04/lf-forms-laminas-project/
- GeekyBoy.com post – https://www.geekyboy.com/archives/1440
- Zend Framework post – https://framework.zend.com/blog/2019-04-17-announcing-laminas.html
- Matthew Weier O’Phinney post – https://mwop.net/blog/2019-04-17-from-zend-to-laminas.html
The post Episode 017 – Zend Framework becomes Laminas Project appeared first on Run Geek Radio with Adam Culp.