Escaping variables in PHP is as important as ever, and developers can sometimes forget about it when using a modern framework. Adam Culp, the host of Run Geek Radio, talks a little about common pitfalls and how to handle them.
Also covered is the ZendCon and SunshinePHP preparations and status of Adam speaking at some other upcoming conferences. Plus a brief update on the running front and training.
- SunshinePHP – http://sunshinephp.com
- ZendCon – http://zendcon.com
- mysqli_real_escape_string() – http://php.net/manual/en/mysqli.real-escape-string.php
- htmlentities() – http://php.net/manual/en/function.htmlentities.php
- htmlspecialchars() – http://php.net/manual/en/function.htmlspecialchars.php
- urlencode() – http://php.net/manual/en/function.urlencode.php
The post Episode 008 – Escaping PHP Variables Forgotten appeared first on Run Geek Radio with Adam Culp.