This week Eric, John, and Thomas talk about what is on everyone's mind, COVID19. They also talk some MySQL and managing large databases, docker perks, and some general coding talk
This week Eric, John, and Thomas talk Githubs purchase of NPM, working remote, Laravel release cycle, and much more.
This week Eric, John, and Thomas talk about the Coronavirus and how it's impacting the tech world. Letsencrypt revoking tons of certs. And Laravel 7 hits the streets and Eric is already coding with it.
- Microsoft allows employees to work from home amid coronavirus outbreak
- Google I/O 2020 Cancelled Over Coronavirus
- Letsencrypt is revoking certificates on March 4 - nixCraft
- Laravel 7 is now released!
- DiegoDev Gusto referral code: https://gusto.com/i/eric15103
This week, Eric, Thomas, and John discuss some on the tougher days of running a small development business. They also talk about Eric's excitement over AlpineJS and Livewire. They also discuss Eric's effort to get CouchDB working with the Sushi package feeding directly into a Laravel Model. Also, is there a new HTTP client in development for the next release of Laravel?
- I need some DiegoDev shirts
- Ubisoft’s Rabbids Coding is a free game teaching programming basics
- Hacktoberfest 2019
- Aquaponics - Wikipedia
- Inertia.js - The Modern Monolith
- In the last 5 years I’ve sold $10,000,000 worth of software from a small town in Arkansas. This Friday on the Laravel Snippet I’m going to start a mini-series where I share thoughts on building products, marketing, motivation, building an audience, and more. Tune in! 🏄♂️— Taylor Otwell 🏝 (@taylorotwell) October 9, 2019
- Greta Thunberg
- Explore Focals - North
- Amazon Echo Frames hands-on - YouTube
- Amazon to offer Samuel L. Jackson voice for Alexa. He'll curse, if you want.
- Nerf’s new Ultra blasters shoot farther than ever before — but there’s a catch
- Evolving “nofollow” – new ways to identify the nature of links
- Computer Scientist Richard Stallman Resigns From MIT Over Epstein Comments
- The US government is suing Edward Snowden for his book profits
- GitHub Announces Dependency Graph Support for PHP - Laravel News
- Someone made a single bitcoin transaction of over a billion dollars
- (8) StreamACon Streaming Conferences - YouTube
- Eloquent: API Resources - Laravel - The PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- WyzeCam: 1080p HD Smart Home Camera With Free AWS Cloud
- Introducing a snappier, more efficient Slack desktop experience - Several People Are Typing
- DigitalOcean final bring MySQL (and Redis) to their managed Database Service
- The new Laravel website is live!
- IdeaVIM cannot be initialized in IDE 2019.2 : VIM-1715