We continue the 2021 year with episode 219. This week on the podcast, Eric, John, and Thomas talk Open Source, Event Sourcing, a Cool New PHPStorm Extension and much more.
* PHP Enumerations RFC - https://wiki.php.net/rfc/enumerations
* How Parler’s Data Was Harvested – The New Stack - https://thenewstack.io/how-parlers-data-was-harvested/
* PhoneBurnerOpenSource - https://github.com/PhoneBurnerOpenSource/enum
* Security: Laravel 6.20.11, 7.30.2, 8.22.1 Released - The Laravel Blog - https://blog.laravel.com/security-laravel-62011-7302-8221-released
PHPUgly streams the recording of this podcast live. Typically every Thursday night around 9 PM PT. Come and join us, and subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Twitch, or Periscope. Also, be sure to check out our Patreon Page.
Twitter Account https://twitter.com/phpugly
- Eric Van Johnson https://twitter.com/shocm
- John Congdon https://twitter.com/johncongdon
- Tom Rideout https://twitter.com/realrideout
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/phpugly
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/phpugly
Periscope - https://www.periscope.tv/phpugly/
Also, be sure to check out our Patreon Page - https://www.patreon.com/phpugly
PHPUgly Anthem by Harry Mack