In Episode 28
In this episode for January 2020, we take a look at this month’s issue “New Habits.” This month we’re joined by php[architect] book and magazine author Matthew Turland.
- Using (or not) PHP arrays to write cleaner code.
- Learning how browsers render HTML+CSS
- Talking about writing object-oriented code with Matthew Turland, updating his Web Scraping book, speaking at conferences, and his involvement in the PHP community.
- Confessing our security sins
- The Whys and Hows of Testing
- Working with Ansible to configure servers and the value of documenting your infrastructure.
- Arizona PHP and user groups in general.
- Certifications in the tech industry
The post Arrays in PHP, Web Browsers, Security Habits, and Matthew Turland appeared first on php[architect].