Jake and Michael discuss the correct pronunciation of Vultr, new Laravel releases, testing Vue components with Laravel Dusk, and several community-contributed links.
You can read the full episode transcript which includes time markers and links.
- Laravel 5.5.13 released
- Config option for whoops blacklist
- Laravel 5.5.14 released
- Allow passing a callback to
- Who wants "component objects" in Dusk?
- Dusk Improvements: Vue + "Components"
- Vultr is now supported on Forge
- Vultr Plans & Pricing
- Hacktoberfest 2017
- The Keys are the Key in Laravel multiple field
sortBy()by Jeff Madsen
- My simple approach to using Docker and PHP by Paul Redmond
- Eloquent relationship cheat sheet by Mahmoud Zalt
- Pushing polymorphism to the database by Adam Wathan
- Eloquent combo methods by Jesse Schutt
- Laravel Validator Rules - Credit Card by Darius Matulionis
- Laravel password expired: force change password every 30 days by Povilas Korop