In Episode 26
Just before the Thanksgiving holidays in the United States, we reviewed the November 2019 issue “Object Orientation.”
- Evolution of object-oriented programing in PHP and understanding how to use objects effectively.
- Avoiding career stagnation and networking at conferences and user groups.
- PHP 7.4’s release and what features we’re looking forwards to.
- Eric becomes the new Community Corner contributor.
- Chatting about building PHP extensions and CouchDB wiith Lochemem Bruno Michael.
- Thinking like a computer (sometimes too much?) and the value of abstractions.
- Understanding Dependency Injection and how to get it to “click.”
- The value of frameworks versus “plain” PHP.
The post Object Oriented Programming, PHP 7.4, CPP extensions with Lochemem Bruno Michael, and Dependency Injection appeared first on php[architect].