We all know that developers need to know how to code. Developers also need other skills though to be successful. In this episode of No BS Engineering, Mario Peshev and Cal Evans talk about the secondary skills developers need to master to be successful in their career.
The post Essential skills and programming chops developers need to master appeared first on No BS Engineering.
- (8) StreamACon Streaming Conferences - YouTube
- Eloquent: API Resources - Laravel - The PHP Framework For Web Artisans
- WyzeCam: 1080p HD Smart Home Camera With Free AWS Cloud
- Introducing a snappier, more efficient Slack desktop experience - Several People Are Typing
- DigitalOcean final bring MySQL (and Redis) to their managed Database Service
- The new Laravel website is live!
- IdeaVIM cannot be initialized in IDE 2019.2 : VIM-1715
This episode of "PHP Internals News" is the second and last part of a longer conversation that I had with Stanislav Malyshev (GitHub, LinkedIn) about security related aspects of PHP development. In this episode, we discuss how the PHP projects deals with security issues.
The RSS feed for this podcast is https://derickrethans.nl/feed-phpinternalsnews.xml, you can download this episode's MP3 file, and it's available on Spotify and iTunes. There is a dedicated website: https://phpinternals.news
This episode is sponsored by
Using the WordPress REST API
Mario and Cal tackle a grab bag of questions around getting a job as a software developer.