Episode 148 of The SitePoint Podcast is now available! This week the panel is made up of Louis Simoneau (@rssaddict), Kevin Dees (@kevindees), Stephan Segraves (@ssegraves) and Patrick O’Keefe (@ifroggy).
Listen in Your Browser
Play this episode directly in your browser — just click the orange “play” button below:
Download this Episode
You can download this episode as a standalone MP3 file. Here’s the link:
- SitePoint Podcast #148: All Aboard the Facebook Train (MP3, 50:21, 48.4MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast
Here are the main topics covered in this episode:
- Curebit Apologizes for Copying 37Signals: “Stupid, Lazy, and Disrespectful” | TechCrunch
- The Trouble With “Free”
- Riding Rails: Rails 3.2.0: Faster dev mode and routing, explain queries, tagged logger, store
- Facebook is Killing Local Social Networks around the World
Browse the full list of links referenced in the show at http://delicious.com/sitepointpodcast/148.
- Patrick: WP Late Night – The Podcast for WordPress Users.
- Stephan: Convert Bookmarklet to Chrome Extension
- Louis: Making Love to WebKit — Acko.net
- Kevin: List.js – Examples of how to use the script
Transcript to follow.
Theme music by Mike Mella.
Thanks for listening! Feel free to let us know how we’re doing, or to continue the discussion, using the comments field below.