On this weeks episode we are lucky to finally be in the same room recording the podcast in person, apologies for the low volume.
We start off discussion with the Drobo, BeyondRAID, how hard giving estimates is, ‘bad’ code and impostor syndrome.
Following on from this is a brief history behind the Mozilla name and Netscape, along with how bullish Microsoft was in the 90’s.
Finally, we finish up the show with Hypermedia endpoints (HAL), and epic Microsoft Office – El Capitan bugs.
- Internet History Podcast
- An Interview With Lou Montulli – Internet History Podcast
- Drobo BeyondRAID
- David Walsh
- I’m an Impostor
- Alfred for Mac OS X
- Karma Test Runner
- Selenium – Web Browser Automation
- Sleepyfox – GitHub
- Uncle Bob – The Bowling Game Kata
- Android fragmentation in 2015
- Microsoft Edge
- Gherkin DSL
- Ionic – Advanced HTML5 Hybrid Mobile App Framework
- I made a mobile game! Introducing Space Beer Cave – Fraser Hart
- Apache Cordova
- Web Workers API – MDN
- A cartoon guide to Flux – Code Cartoons
- mikekelly/hal-rfc – GitHub
- Designing Hypermedia APIs (Camille Baldock) – YouTube
- Timeline of Web Browsers
- Element.scrollIntoViewIfNeeded() – MDN
- threedevsandamaybe/threedevsandamaybe.github.io – GitHub
- Outlook for Mac 2011 on OS X 10.11 hangs during account sync operation