That’s right, Beau and Dave are back! After what turned out to be a whole month since their last episode, the spend some time catching up on a bunch of things that have gone on in that time. Most importantly, Dave explains why dogs need passports. Who knew? Plus some other techy things. They keep it a little shorter than usual (only an hour and a half, yo!) on account of Dave not feeling so well. Also,
Dave quits That Podcast because nobody has ever used his awesome voicemail app. Oh wait, no, that is a lie. He didn’t quit. The other
part was true about nobody leaving a voicemail, though. It makes them both sad.
- @TaylorOtwell: made it at least halfway through “The one where orms are dead” without accidentally closing a tab
- @SignalLeaf, @DerickBailey: really liking @thatpodcast! If you’re a developer, entrepreneur and trying to find a balance in life, check it out: http://t.co/ymeToBOtbX
- @joelclermont: Joel Clermont: dates on each page were wrong.
- @EricHogue: piles mail, though not as bad as Beau?
- @jenko (Ian Jenkins): just listened to the first episode, says he loves it.
- @james_porter: going to listen while he does chores for his wife
- @anthonysterling “really enjoying, thanks for taking the time to share.”
- @victorpuertas “Coffee cup in hand and listening”
- @tjlytle recorded some fun stuff for us with his new mic * https://soundcloud.com/tjlytle/cade100s
- @harikt & @coderabbi were excited to see they were mentioned.
- @coderabbi: Playlist! * http://coderabbi.github.io/general/my-playlist/
- @phpPunch * Yo Dawg, I heard you like podcasts so we created a podcast where all we talk about is our podcast (and what our wives say about our podcast)
- Broadway – CQRS/ES framework from Qandidate
- Beau on Three devs and a Maybe